Dead
I'm feeling so dead of my day. Went to temple with mummy and daddy just now... To pray of course.
And for that 'Just Dance' advertisement, if you did notice 小甜甜 as she's speaking her '' brilliant life speech '' the girl sitting one step above her is very good looking. Haha
I'm going back singapore soon! Very soon
I have changed my phone No. It's 93680396 :) Of course I will not entertain prank calls, thank you.
I will message you guys again when I get back. Yes I will
And for that 'Just Dance' advertisement, if you did notice 小甜甜 as she's speaking her '' brilliant life speech '' the girl sitting one step above her is very good looking. Haha
I'm going back singapore soon! Very soon
I have changed my phone No. It's 93680396 :) Of course I will not entertain prank calls, thank you.
I will message you guys again when I get back. Yes I will
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home